Monday, 27 August 2012

Alright, here goes...

Right, i'm not very good at things like this (as you can probably tell). I've never kept a diary and my last blog went down hill, but this time i'm actually going to try. Ok. Hi i'm Lydz, i live in an extremely boring place in England. I'm just going into year 11 at school and studying my GCSEs (boring i know) I've got a lot of friends but i have 3 best friends who i do nearly everything with; Lauren, who i met at my secondary school who hates everything LOL and Hannah and Rhianna, who i have known my whole life. Hannah is just completely mad all of the time, you can't have a decent conversation with her and Rhianna who either acts like a 5 year old or a 90 year old (either running round her room chasing us with things or complaining about the economy or how its bad to go clubbing -_-) I've got extremely over protective parents when it comes to the internet and TV, i don't think they realize that i'm 15 now, anyway i don't listen to them and have met some really cool people online so there. I also have a 13 year old sister who copies everything i do and is generally a pain to be around. There's a brief summery over my life and i hope you enjoy my tragic life stories :)

No comments:

Post a Comment